Our Commercial Strengths
At Kopke, we combine our commitment to quality with our passion for freshness by integrating the most advanced technologies in packaging, importing/exporting, food safety, and logistics. This dedication results in our customers’ access to the best available produce in the industry. Kopke is set apart from competitors because we are devoted to innovation, family values, sustainability, and unrivaled quality and freshness. Kopke’s commitment to excellence—combined with our associations with some of the finest growers in the industry—keeps our customers coming back year after year
We offer many unique benefits to our strategic partners
- Global Position & Personnel: The Kopke Group has offices in the USA, Canada, Asia & South America.
- Kopke has dedicated quality assurance personnel from its distribution points and the countries in which we operate.
- Kopke has a long history of working with many family farmers throughout the generations, giving us unusual exposure and access to the highest quality fruit.
- As a vertically integrated grower, packer, marketer and shipper, economies of scale & control allow us to respond to our partners.
- Kopke owns and operates distribution centers on both coasts (KDC Group & Pacific International Cold Storage).
- The Kopke group owns and operates its own transportation division (Charlotte’s Express LLC).
- As a privately held company, we are nimble and can make quick decisions, which is a vital ability in the produce business. We’re here to stay & you know with whom you are doing business.